We are looking for employees with positive attitudes that are looking for long term employment. We want to commit to your success and personal growth as much as we want you to commit to our growth and success.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in residential wiring.
– Personal tools and valid driver’s license
– Computer experience.
– Must be authorized to work in the U.S
– Live in the Lehigh Valley or surrounding area
– Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
– Building construction knowledge as well as advanced finish and rough wiring skills
– Hours: Generally, 40 +/- hours per week, 7:30 am to 4:00 +/- pm, Monday through Friday. Some additional hours are possible.
– Able to take after hour & weekend service call work.
We are a well-known, professional Electrical Contracting firm in the Lehigh Valley area specializing in residential wiring, both old and new, commercial wiring both old and new, and we are looking for a skilled lead electrician to join our team. Since 1988 our success has been built upon our expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful professionals. We believe in doing it once and doing it right.
If you’re looking for a company that values your input and ideas, then we may be a good fit. Not only are we looking for a good electrician but someone that is looking to grow with the company and be more successful as time moves forward and providing room for advancement.
WHY WORK FOR US:
– Team based company.
– Owner of the company committed to your success.
– Opportunities for professional advancement.
– Responsibility and recognition of your talents and efforts.
– We are involved in the community such as Adopt-A-Highway
– We have monthly safety training provided to you.
– We have weekly production meetings to discuss jobs and work through problems as well as sharing experience among our other technicians.
Will offer a total compensation package, in writing, including pay and benefits; commensurate with experience candidate can bring to the team.
If qualified and interested please send cover letter, references and resume along with salary requirements and a time line on when you would like to start work. *** No phone calls please.